Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Weekend

We have had a good weekend. The nights are about the same but I don't expect them to change fast. Sunday morning I was already up with Jena and needed to help get Jaci and Joseph ready for church. Trying to get into some type of normal routine, if there is one. Joey started the oatmeal and I helped Jaci and then got Joseph up. Jena was good and snug in her crib so I went and ate breakfast with everyone. Then it was strange not being able to get dressed in my Sunday clothes and go to church with my family. Instead I stayed in my PJ's and after they all left, Jena and I went back to sleep. But this is just the way it must be for now. Jena has needs and so we adjust to our new way of life. It seems like a long way off but we will all get to go to church together in the future. I thought my time in the hospital would never end and here I am now, at home, all the family together again. We are so Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment