Friday, November 6, 2009

The waiting game

Yesterday the ultrasound results were good but concerning. The fluids have decreased to 1.5 which now makes it difficult for the nurses to find the heartbeat on the monitor. But there is plenty of movement. And when I am on the monitor we have a great heart rate. Baby J is breech again but measurements show 4lbs 15oz, head is 32 wks and tummy is 34 wks. Lungs are developed and baby responds good to sound and is practicing breathing. So we wait till labor starts basically. It amazes me that they can see all these things. I know this is God protecting us. Baby is good, now mommy is a different story.

Emotions are high and every day gets harder but I have to work through it for my baby. Please pray with me that God gives me the strength to endure each day. They say each day keeps the baby out of the NICU two days.

We are in the Lords hands and He knows this babies birthday. My faith is in Him even in the weak moments. Love and Blessings to you,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    We are continuing to pray for you. I pray that God will give you peace and comfort and the moment the new baby is here will be a precious moment. Praying for you!
    Stephanie Roberts

    ReplyDelete