Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well, what can I say...

Yesterday Jaci woke up with pink eye, and had to miss school for the first time. That was very sad for me, she was OK with it. She is doing better today and I see no reason for her to miss another day. We got through Monday just fine. Yes I was nervous about being at home with just me and my kids. Thankfully there was prayers going up for us cause it was not that bad and I was able to warm up a chicken pot pie for supper. Oh, and I made tea.
Tomorrow I need to take Jena back to the hospital to get her picture taken cause the lady left on Thanksgiving day and we didn't get her picture taken. Thankfully this will not cost me anything. Then I have to take her to her first Dr., appt. It will be busy and a tiring day.

Thankfully the Lord will be with us and He will help us through.

Blessing to you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment