Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moving On Up

Jena is moving up quickly on her feedings. They are now going up a CC every feeding instead of every six hours. She should start gaining weight soon. She had not lost any more weight since yesterday. She seems so content in her little bed. Holding her is so sweet even with all the monitors attached to her. She didn't open her eyes much today but we got to cuddle and she would smile for me every once in a while. I already miss her, her smell. But knowing that it will just be a couple of weeks before she is home, makes me nervous. Hopefully it wont be much different than the first two. But please be aware that I will probably be that over protective mother who never lets people hold her child. With this crazy flu season, I can't take any chances. It will be hard enough to try and keep Jaci and Joseph well as possible.
Granma brought me today to the hospital, this is the first time that she was able to see her. She too has been sick. Tomorrow Joey and I will go see her after church. I don't think I will make it to church. The mornings seem to be the worst for me. Maybe by next Sunday I will feel better to go to church. Keep us in your prayers.

Blessings to you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment