Sunday, November 15, 2009

She's Growing!!

Sundays are always a blessing cause that's when the family is all together. Lunch at MawMaw's is something to look forward to. And hopefully next Sunday I will join the gang again. Joey and I were able to go see Jena. I had called to check on her this morning and the nurse told me that she had a good night and that she had gained an ounce. Praise the Lord!! I knew it wouldn't be long. She is already up to 19 cc on her milk. Once she gets to 36 cc she will be put on the bottle and when I am there, we will try the breast. We nuzzled today and she latched on a few times, which surprised the nurse. We'll see how that goes this week. Her nurse said that it's normally around 34 weeks before she learns to swallow, suck and breath at the same time. Pray with us that she is able to do this.

Blessings to you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment