Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Mornings are getting alittle harder for the family. Jaci wanted to go to Campbellton this morning and that's really ok and Joey and Joseph went to Pray's Mill. And Jena and I are here at home. I really don't like our family being spread out like this but it is the way it is right now. Just two more months and Jena should be ok to get out, I hope. And I explained to Jaci that once mommy and Jena can go to church we will all go to one church as a family.

Jena is doing great. Her heart monitor went off for the first time in weeks last night. Her heart rate dropped but just for a few seconds and she was ok. I look forward to friday nights now. Joey takes on all the (two) feedings so that I can get several hours of sleep instead of a couple. I felt so good Saturday morning, I fixed bacon, eggs and grits. It was good for me but my kids did not have to same appetite as me, but oh well.

Jaci and I went skating on Saturday. Dazzles is very busy on this day and not so good for a learner on wheels. I was going to just walk around with her but it was so crowded that I put on skates too and ohhhhhhh my word.....I was so tense by the time we left. Not only was I holding Jaci up....I had to hold myself up. One time it was not pretty....I thought we were both going to hit the floor, I rolled over Jaci's hand and I just knew I was going down! But I saved myself and had to skate back to get Jaci, crying at that. But we got through and yes I took a pain pill last night. My back , shoulders, and knees were hurting. But we'll do it again in a couple of weeks.
I know that when I am down and hurting that my Jesus is there to hold me up and to help me along the way, making the things in life that hurt us better. I'm so thankful that Jesus will always be here for me.

Blessings to you

1 comment:

  1. I had such a great time with you guys the other night...it was so nice to sit down with friends and just talk. Thank you also for your encouraging words to Ric and I. We so needed to hear it that day...God's perfect timing. I have been praying for you friend and we need to get together again soon...maybe a play date for the little ones:) Great job on your post!

    ReplyDelete