Friday, January 15, 2010

Little Boy Blue...


Joseph has been a great sport and he doesn't even know it. He has been with me and Jena in the house and doesn't get to go anywhere. Anytime someone comes in the house, he is so excited to see a new face but OH MAN... when they leave, it's like you have broken his heart. Thankfully it only takes a few minutes to get him interested in something else but it breaks my heart too. He will have the pleasure of going to church this Sunday...Lord willing.


Well, the Lord blessed us today with some heavenly sunlight and we took advantage of it about 2:15 and we waited for Jaci to come home from school, thanks to Amy!! He got to ride around in his wagon and swing on the swing set and the highlight... going to the barn to see the cows. He can make a great cow sound.


There was one evening after Joey got home, I rushed Joseph to eat and he and I went to town. Nothing major but it was nice to go somewhere...it really didn't matter but we were out of there!!


God has a reason for everything, even when we don't understand why. His way is always best!!!


Oswald Chambers wrote, "God called Jesus Christ to what seemed unmitigated disaster. Jesus Christ called His disciples to see Him put to death; He led every one of them to the place where their hearts were broken. Jesus Christ's life was an absolute failure from every standpoint but God's. But what seemed failure from man's standpoint was a tremendous triumph from God's, because God's purpose is never man's purpose....The things that happen do not happen by chance, they happen entirely in the decree of God. God is working out his purpose."


I'm so thankful that God's plan is the best plan for my life. If I was on my own, I would fail terribly. I'm so thankful that I have the gift of salvation and even when this world gets worse everyday, I know that when my end comes that I know where my eternal will be. Let me fall into the arms of Jesus.
Blessings to you

No comments:

Post a Comment