Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two Months...

The New Year is fast and on it's way. Jena is already two months old. Time is flying by. She is filling out more and getting chunky legs...which I love and still has a head full of hair. People want to keep discouraging me and tell me "Oh it will fall out" but just maybe it won't people!! Jaci kept alot of her hair, Joseph lost all of his but hopefully she will keep that already long, dark hair.
Wednesday we go to hopefully get her heart monitor off. I pray she does, she has done so well and the monitor hardly ever goes off.

This morning is kinda of bitter sweet for our family. Joseph stayed home with me and Jena but Joey and Jaci are at Pray's Mill this morning. Joey resigned as Pastor of Campbellton at the beginning of December. This was a very difficult decision but the right one because it was what God would have him do. We had 6 great years there and the people of Campbellton will always be in our heart. We are praying that they find a Pastor that can lead them and grow the church. We will miss you all. Since we are without a church, we felt it best to go back to our home church. We love Pray's Mill and pray also that they find a Pastor. Jaci is excited to be with her Clint, Riley, Ty, Keith and Stephanie and that's the order she put them in.

We are praying that God will open up opportunities for Joey to preach. He will preach at West View at the end of the month. God is good and He will provide for us. It may be difficult at times since there is a change in our income but we will do fine. We trust in Him.

I'm not a very good blogger...but it's fun to update about our family. I could write everyday about our Joseph...maybe I'll do better. He is so stinkin funny and getting into everything is an understatement. He can drive me nuts sometimes...oh did I just say that.

I just turned in our Christmas pics last night but we also bought a digital camera for our Christmas. So we are finally getting up to date and it should be fun.

Great is thy faithfulness!!

This is my story, praising my Saviour all the day long!!

Blessings to you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment