Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Sunday

Yes, it is Super Bowl Sunday and this day is super for many reasons than just the Super Bowl. It's the Lord's Day. The day that we are able to join other Christians and fellowship and worship our Savior. Even though I am not able to go to church right now, I'm looking forward to the day Jena and I get to go to church with our family. It's a "get to" and not a have to. I miss it. Most Sunday mornings are so hectic that you sometimes wonder if you need to take your ill self to church, and the answer is yes. The enemy tries to make this day terrible for us but we can defeat him. We got up singing praises and listening to one of Jaci's CD's of children singing hymns. I love it!! I love that Jaci is now able to be involved in a Children's choir. The girl loves to sing, so I am very happy for her. And Joseph gets to be involved in Sunday School with other kids which makes him and me happy.
Joseph has had a rough week. He still has a bruise on his head today from a fall from the table. I was changing Jena's diaper and heard a big bang and I ran in the dining room and Joseph had tried to climb on the bench and he fell. The big bang was his head hitting the floor and the big bump on his head was the size of a quarter and raised high off his head. It scared me so bad, I told Jaci to go stand with Jena and i got some ice to put on his head. Earlier that day he ran into the cabinet door and made a place on the corner of his eye. That was a close call. I told Joey that I was seriously thinking of getting one of those helmets for him to help protect that precious big head of his. Bless him, he could use your prayers.
Well this Sunday is super for another reason but I'll chat about that later on..... are you wondering? Good stay tuned.......

Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment