Thursday, January 21, 2010

ONE time...

It's Thursday already!!!! Wow this weekend has been busy. Saturday, Jaci and I were able to get out in the rain and do some things I needed to do and she got to go to her friend Natalie's house for some play time. It was great. Joseph started getting snotty so he didn't make to church on Sunday. Monday's holiday went by to fast and by Wednesday....no one in the house felt good. Jena had her 2 month checkup on Wed., and the poor thing got 3 shots in her tiny legs. She is doing good and hopefully by the time she is around 9 months of age she will be caught up on the development stages. Jaci's teacher called me and she was running a fever, so I quickly had to go get her. And I found out that 3 car seats due fit in the car. We so need a van or a suburban. I took a picture of her resting in the chair but I cant figure out how to get it on here from our new camera. When I do I'll put in on here.

Joseph is the typical boy who gets into everything. Why is it that you can tell your child the same thing over and over and they still never listen? For instance.... I have to tell Jaci to wash her hands after using the bathroom, every time. I tell Joseph fifty -eleven times to stop putting things in his mouth and just today...even after popping his hand, he still kept going to the plant and digging into the dirt. Now I know that repetition is good but come on! Seriously!!
I do know about one thing, it only took me asking Jesus to forgive me of my sins and asking Him to be my Lord and Savior ONE time. He died on the cross ONE time for you and me. Because of that, ONE day I will spend eternity with Him.
"And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." Hebrews 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment