Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Great American Race just started. I guess since football season is over I'll be a fan of Nascar again. Who to cheer for, I don't know yet. We'll see who wins today. Oh, how I need to get out of the house!!
Thankfully Jaci is better from her strep throat. She went to school on Thursday and then they were out of school for snow. I like this snow. Get in and get out. It didn't seem to stay long but it was fun. Jena and I watched from the window as Joey, Joseph, Jaci, Tommy and Laura made a snowman in the front yard. Later that day, Joey wanted to ride to Tyrone to see the church that he would be preaching at today and I jumped at the chance to ride. I didn't care if I even got out I just wanted out of the house. So we quickly bundled up and strapped everyone in seats and we were out of here. It wasn't very exciting but I didn't care.
Jena is growing out of her newborn clothes, so we are starting to wear 0-3 month clothes. Which the clothes I have are summer clothes and that ain't going to do. So I'm going to have to take inventory and hit the thrift store. She is starting to smile at us and that is so sweet. I've been playing with her formula cause she has been spitting up so bad but the ones I tried didn't seem to keep her full so I'm back to the original. I'm thinking of calling the kids dr for Jena's formula and to talk about Joseph's head. He bumped it again yesterday and that same knot came up and that can't be good. I think it needs checked.
I gave Joseph a trim around the ears yesterday. That hair was hanging over!! He is so cute!!
I'm not sure how good this is but Jaci already talks about who she is going to marry but at least she knows that he has to go to church. I told her yes but she needs to make sure that he has a personal relationship with Jesus and not just go to church. It's scary alittle bit but a blessing that she knows what to look for. Oh, how we pray for all of our children's salvation and for their spouse to be saved at an early age. We pray for their purity and that God would use them in a mighty way. It will be exciting to see how God will use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment