Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nothing last forever, right?


I was pondering on this the other day that nothing last forever. And as I write this Jena spits up again, not bad as before with the other formula but still it's spit up. It won't last forever I know but I feel so sorry for her. She already don't feel good from her snotty nose. She got exactly what we had been trying to protect her from, RSV. A mild case of it Praise the Lord and no hospital visit. We are doing breathing treatments and they seem to be helping. Bless her... that beautiful black hair is starting to fall out. It is very upsetting to me. I wonder what color it will be. Jena smiles at us now then we talk to her and she coo's and has grown to 11 lbs. Whew!! Awesome!!
Back to not lasting forever....I was thinking about all the things that don't last forever and here's a few that I came up with.
~ me and Jena staying indoors
~ a good piece of chocolate
~ a good cup of coffee
~ my favorite shoes, flip-flops, or shirt
~ a purse or wallet
~ a good hair day
~ good smelling cologne or perfume
~ a child's toy (we have told Jaci that some toys don't last forever)
so many other things just don't last forever.....so I pondered on the positive to this.
So what does last forever?
~Jesus!!!!!
~God's love last forever
~The Kingdom of God
~My Salvation is guaranteed and will last forever and I will spend eternity with my Savior.

I know if I really dug deeper I could find more but I thought these were enough for me. The song on the radio right now is "His Love endures forever, forever God is with us, forever God is faithful, God is strong forever" That couldn't have been better timing, but God is always on time with everything. I hope if you read this is blesses you just as it did me.
Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment