Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jena.....

At 3 am this morning I woke up to find that Joseph was in the bed with us....between us. I don't remember putting him in the bed with us and Joey says that he didn't put him in bed so either he got in there himself or we just don't remember cause we are so stink'in tired. Well, I put him back in his bed and checked on Jena who is still sleeping in her swing because she still is a little snotty but much better. So I'm thinking that in another hour or so she will wake up for her normal 4 am bottle. Well, I woke up at 6 something and looked over and she was still sound a sleep, so of course I cover back up and off to dream land. About 8am she wakes up!! Wow! She slept 10 hours!!!! I could get used to this. Rest does the body good. Hopefully this starts a new phase....10 hours or more sleep every night? We shall see....

Jena is doing much better. She took her last breathing treatment and dose of medicine this weekend. Her beautiful hair is still falling out. Joey seems to think that it will come back "jet blond" is his exact words. What is he thinking. I guess since he was born with black hair and it fell out and then it came back in blond, he thinks hers will to. We shall see....

Jena's 0-3 month clothes are fitting better and we are packing away the newborn clothes. Packing away for a yard sale or something but not to save!! We shall see.....

Jena has eczema, and it is really bad on her face. It is so red and looks so painful. I am keeping those mittens on her hands so she will not scratch her face and because she has found her fingers and her cute little thumb. I'm trying not to have another thumb sucker in the family. We shall see....

Jena goes back for a well check March 15. She will be 4 months on the 9th and hopefully we will get Dr approval to start getting out more. I'm praying that the flu season is almost over. It will be great for all of us when we are able to go to church as a family. I hope that is in the next couple of weeks. We shall see.....

Just like everything, we shall see what the future holds for us. The Rainwater's..... family of five.... trying to do the best we know how..... praising the our Precious Lord for it all!!!!!!!!

Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment