Monday, October 19, 2009

While I'm Waiting......

Dear Lisa,

While your waiting for your sweet baby to get here, I thought you might have a little time on your hands...since your on bed rest and all. I created this blog for you to update your family, friends, and to stay connected to those you love. I have seen how this crazy world of blogging can form a prayer chain faster than the phone can. I have the amazing power of prayer through some of the blogs I read. God has laid people on my heart through blogs...He has worked on my heart through reading different blogs...my prayer life has been changed! I pray that this is not just a way to keep everyone updated...although it will....but I pray that it would start a chain of prayer for you and sweet baby "J"! I love you my friend....hope you like it....did you see the JDR in the title? I wanted your kid's initials in the title....Steph helped and this is what I got...you can always change it...or get me to:). I love ya friend and am praying for you in a mighty way!! We will all be storming heaven on your behalf and your sweet baby's!

Blessings,

Genie

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Thanks Genie for setting up this site as a way for us to keep in contact with Lisa as she/we await the new blessing of joy!

    Good Morning, Lisa! How are you? I hope all is well. As you can see, it's Sunday and I am at work! :-) More deadline to meet.

    Talk with you later. Need to try and meet this Monday deadline!!!!

    I love you,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete