Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today, I got the dreaded news that I had to have an IV back in my already sore arm. My blood pressure dropped to 80 over something and it made me feel like I was going to be sick. And on top of everything else I still have an UTI. Yes I'm still hanging in there but it is a day by day thing and sometimes it's minute by minute.

Yesterday's ultrasound went well. The estimated weight of the baby is 2lbs and measuring 32 weeks, which is awesome. But the fluid level has dropped to a 2 which is low but the baby is OK. Again we take it day by day.

Well we are working on 2 weeks in my new residence and get this... I got mail!! Yes, I received mail yesterday, I thought I would crack up. But the way it's going, Dr. Hudson doesn't think we will last 4 more weeks. I'm clinging to 2 Cor. 12: 9-10.

Thanks for your prayers and keep us in your prayers.



1 comment: