Thursday, October 29, 2009

My attitude today was not at all good! I was ready to call it quits, game over, I'm done!!! Two weeks today in the hospital has taken it's toll. Despite my weakness, I know I need to be strong for my baby. And I need to correct the weight that I first said. The baby is about 4lbs not 2lbs. Today I had another ultrasound and the fluids have increased to 3.99. This is great for the baby and the painful IV has helped. Tomorrow we will be 31 weeks!! Praise the Lord!!
Please help me pray that this precious child does not come Saturday. Some people like my brother think it's funny, but it's not. I'm very serious about this and Dr.Hudson is off this weekend and I'd prefer that no one else to be cutting on me. So help me pray to make it till monday. It helps to have goals, this is the goal. Plus this would give my UTI time to get out of my body. I hope that you have had a good day!!
Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment