Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I read today 2 Corinthians 1: 3-11. With all that I am going through God is still and will always be my comfort. He will comfort me through my afflictions, help me to endure this daily battle of trying to do whats best for my baby and being away from my husband and my precious kids at home. My hope is in Him that we will be delivered from this separation in His timing. Now I do admit that I'm praying that we don't deliver on October 31 and hopefully you know why.

I'm glad to see the sun shining through my blinds, it helps lift the spirits. I wanted to thank you all for the prayers, phone calls and visits. Please continue to pray for our family and for baby J to come into this world safely and as healthy as possible.

Verse 11 says, "You also must help us by prayer, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessings granted us through the prayers of many." ESV

Blessings to you,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    Jarrod and I just got the news about your situation. Please know you have friends outside of Douglasville lifting you and your precious baby up in prayer to the Lord! We love you. I know we are not close, but if there is something we can do, please let us know. I will keep up with you through this blog. We love you and your sweet family.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    We are praying for you and your baby. I am sure that it can get lonely but I know that God has a wonderful plan for you and your family. God is a miracle worker and healer. If there is anything you need please let us know. We are now in Douglasville. Call me if you need anything: 404-210-7087.

    Love,
    Stephanie Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard of you through my friend Genie. I will be praying. I have been in your shoes. I was in the hospital on total bed rest starting at 29 weeks. God is there. I had my little guy at 36 weeks via c-section. I know it's hard. I will be praying for you!

    Jennifer Griffin

    ReplyDelete