Friday, October 30, 2009

I was very excited to have 3 comments the other day. Thank you to those who are "followers". Not much has happened today, just getting through another day. My wonderful hubby is coming tonight to stay here with me in the hospital. It will be good to have this time together even though it is in a hospital room. I'll take what I can get. He will probably need to take the computer with him to be able to use for Sunday but if there is any changes I'll have him post the news.
My little Jaci told me she is ready for me to be home. She also informed me that daddy said we can go to the mall to eat after I get home, and she and I are getting Taco Bell. It's always the little things that excite children. And I can't wait till we are able to go to the mall and get that
Taco Bell. I hope each of you have a great and safe weekend, just remember us in your prayers.
Blessings to you,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. I really enjoyed seeing you on Saturday. I know days are long and sometimes hard but I want you to know you have a great crew petitioning heaven on your behalf. I hope to get up there to see you again soon. In a few weeks, I cannot wait to meet the new "J" Rainwater- which by the way what is up with us naming all our kids with the same letters?? Are we crazy??? I love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you have almost as many followers as I do:)So glad people are reading and praying for you guys..you'll get through this...and can you imagine what you will be able to hold over this child's head when they are 15 and rebelling....."I laid in a hospital bed for weeks for you to be able to get here...you better take out the trash!!!:) haha! Love ya girl and am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete