Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy Days

It seems like every time I go to the computer something happens and I am not able to write anything. My days have been very busy. Keeping up with feeding, dirty diapers from two children, making sure Joseph is not getting hurt with all the things and places he is getting into. Needless to say, most days I'm still in my PJ's till mid afternoon. I try to change before Jaci gets home from school but definitely before Joey gets home.
Jena is doing very well, she is up to 5lbs 8oz, and now the monitoring Dr., wants me to start putting cereal into her formula. She is 4 weeks old...I have always waited till about 3 or 4 months with Jaci and Joseph but these are doctors orders. So she will probably gain a good bit a weight soon. This has helped her with getting chocked while drinking. She still hasn't learned the whole drink, suck, swallow....but this is due to her prematurity. I know she will get better as she grows.
Well, I think I'll take this opportunity to go lay down, since Joseph and Jena are napping and I'm still in my pj's... it's only 1: 11 pm so I still have time before I need to change.

Blessings to you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment