Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Getting ready for the Big Day!! Christmas!! I love this time of year. Even though I didn't get to put out all the decor that I normally do, I have still enjoyed the nativity scene on the porch and the tree trimmed by Jaci and daddy. I just have to find time to wrap presents...and sleep.

Yesterday was a busy day. I had my Dr. appt with Dr. Hudson and I had to call and get Jaci an appt., cause she has had a terrible cough and Granma thankfully took her to that, Joseph woke up with a sty on his eye and then I had to take Jena to her Dr., appt to get another shot to hopefully prevent her from RSV. Jena is doing very well. She is up to 7lbs and 19 inches. We had to go all the way to Ashford-Dunwoody Rd and it took us 2 hours to get home last night. And we will have to go next month for another shot. Dr. Brown says that I need to keep her in till March. That's when flu season is over. I know she is God's hands and we will do all we can to keep her healthy. She and I will miss out on family gatherings this year but it is the best thing we can do for her.

I hope that you will have a Merry Christmas and count your blessings this year. Too many to count? That's OK, try it anyway.
Give God the Glory for it all and remember to tell Jesus Happy Birthday!!

Blessings to you,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment