Saturday, March 20, 2010

IT"S HARD.....

It's hard ~ to go to the hospital to see my mom.
It's hard ~ to see her in pain
It's hard ~ seeing how tired my dad is
It's hard ~ knowing that you can't help them yourself
It's hard ~ knowing how she feels to be laid up in bed for days and days
It's hard ~ seeing tubes coming out of her from all ends of her body
It's hard ~ knowing the financial burden this is on my parents and I'm not able to help
It's hard ~ not being able to go and see her everyday
It's hard ~ getting a babysitter just to go and see her
It's hard ~ when her grandkids want to see her and can't
It's hard ~ knowing how she feels to not to be able to wash your hair
It's hard ~ when she talks and sometimes it doesn't make sense
It's hard ~ to leave knowing that she has many more days to go

Life sure can be hard on us...

John 16:33 tells us, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Even through our hard times, we can some how find rest in knowing that God will help us get through it. Praise the Lord for all the progress my mom has made. I give you God all the glory!!

Blessing to you

No comments:

Post a Comment