Monday, April 26, 2010

My Little Man looks little compaired to those ladies in front of him. He says, "Bull" every time we walk outside. He wants to see the cows all the time. Sunday he was 22 months... and he peepeed in the potty!! We did the dance but he was with his daddy when he did it. I told Joey that he was going to potty train him. I get the girls and he gets the boy...sounds
fair to me! He also went once today, he seems excited over his accomplishment. He is so sweet and loving and he blesses my heart. I want to say that for now...he is a momma's boy!! He is starting to say more words every week and it will be neat when he makes his first sentence.




And Jena...sweet Jena... cackles at her brother. Here he is showing her how the glow worm works. He loves and kisses on her all the time. He will be a great "Big Brother".
I changed her formula again and it seems to be better with spit up. I could not take the excuse that some babies spit up a lot. There is a reason for it and I say find the reason and fix it. I was going through so many bibs and burp rags, washing everyday just to make sure I always have some clean. Course around here now, I have to do one load a day just to keep up. Jena turns over a lot now and the way those legs are moving.... it won't be long and she will be crawling. I say by 7 months she will. We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment